Initial consultation FAQ: Why do I need to provide information about my business if it is not in financial trouble?



Do I need to include information about my business if it is not in financial trouble (or do I need to include information about myself if only my business is in trouble)?

These are very common questions from people who first come in to see us. There are several answers. If you think your business is not in financial trouble, why not give us the information anyway and let us see if we can agree with you? After all, there is no charge for the first meeting and making assessments like that is what we do for a living.

There is no way the financial problems of a business will not impact the owner or the owner's financial problems will not impact the business in some way.

To get a full picture and to make sure we provide the proper options for the situation, the owner of a business should always provide full financial information on the owner and the business at our initial meeting.